APA-WI Session Proposal Form (in Word format)
Proposals selected for the conference will have:
- A well-defined focus.
- A timely and relevant topic.
- Case study examples and lessons learned that can be applied elsewhere.
- Descriptions of any innovative uses of technology.
- Multiple presenters that can address the same topic from different perspectives (e.g. municipal planner, consultant planner, developer, non-profit partner, etc.)
- An explanation of how the session will address the conference theme and track(s).
- A compelling title and description.
- Eligibility for AICP CM credits (see CM section at the end of this form).