Upcoming CM Programs
APA – Wisconsin Fall Conference
October 26-27, Milwaukee
Innovative Cities Lecture, UWM Urban Planning
Feb 21, 2017, AUP 345
Krisann Rehbein, “Engaging Design: Strategies for Youth and Community Involvement”
1 credit pending
UW-Extension Local Government Center offers the following teleconferences in cooperation with APA-WI. All of the programs are registered for CM credits:
- Insights on Recent Changes to Wisconsin Land Use Law Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Cooperative Boundary Agreements Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Case Law and Legislative Update Wednesday, April 19, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Business Improvement Districts and Main Streets Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
Wisconsin Economic Development Association Governor’s Conference, Feb 8-10, Milwaukee.
- Most sessions will carry CM credit. Credits applied for. (When the CM is available to log from the AICP website, we will post the correct link for the conference (multipart event) here.